The Great Demolition Debate, Pt. 1: Physics Prof Denis Rancourt Questions Twin Towers Demolition Hypothesis













Tru
th Jihad Radio Sat. 11/6/10, 5-7 pm Central, American Freedom Radio (archived here.) Call-in number: (402) 237-2525 or post your questions to my Facebook page.

Physics professor and academic freedom fighter Denis Rancourt recently came out for 9/11 truth on my radio show. Specifically, Denis agrees that Building 7 was obviously a controlled demolition, that the government's story about the Pentagon attack doesn't withstand scrutiny, and that in general 9/11 featured government "malfeasance" and "coverup." So far so good. Yet for some reason, Denis isn't convinced that the Twin Towers were destroyed in controlled demolitions.

I very rarely find intelligent, open-minded people who are willing to publicly defend the official account of the destruction of the Twin Towers, or take issue with the 9/11 truth movement's alternative explanation. Over the past several years I have been insulted by several colleagues, including physics prof MF Onellian, who are unwilling to debate me or explain why my views are wrong. So it's great to find a free-spirited, highly-qualified guy like Denis who's willing to challenge at least some of my opinions on 9/11!

During this special two-hour interview, Denis Rancourt will present and discuss his views of 9/11. I expect to agree with most of those views. The big exception, of course, is the question of how the Towers were destroyed.

Then, like Woody Allen producing Marshall McLuhan to support his case, on Tuesday I will be welcoming Niels Harrit to debate Denis Rancourt on a special two-hour edition of the Kevin Barrett Show, 11 a.m. to 1 pm Central, on NoLiesRadio.org.

Let the great demolition debate begin!