Ken O'Keefe on the limits of nonviolence, being a world citizen, and more!

Tuesday, October 11th, 11 a.m. to noon Central (9-10 Pacific) on NoLiesRadio.org (archived here a few hours after broadcast).

Ken O'Keefe, my colleague at Veterans Today, is an ex-Marine who is now fighting the good fight - the fight to save humanity, and the planet, from the psychopaths in power. Whether he is disarming murderous Israeli soldiers on the Mavi Marmara, or helping Irish travelers at Dale Farm stave off eviction, Ken has a way of putting his body between the aggressor and the victim. He is also a supremely articulate and passionate speaker.

Ken writes:

I am very blessed man who works full-time for the creation of a better world. I chose this life and abandoned my paradise life in Hawaii as the owner of my own whale watching & dive business, living on the beach, with money, doing what I loved. Hawaiian Independence and human rights work put me on this path much less traveled, a path of dubious existence and financial insecurity. Nine years later I remain on that path, financially impoverished, but in real terms a very rich man indeed. Invest in me or not, I will continue this work. Thank you to all those who have helped me one way or the other, I feel good in knowing that I have not let you down., TJP, Ken O'Keefe (Kenneth O'Keefe ) .

Labels: , , , , , , ,